Applique on the Statler -- Holiday Table Topper CLASS
This class is geared toward intermediate or advanced CS7 users. A familiarity with CreativeStudio and basic computer skills are required.
Applique on the Statler—Holiday Table Topper
Create a fun and fast holiday table topper--start to finish--right on your Statler! This pre-recorded class features short, easy to follow videos for each step of the process. From loading backing .. to adding top fabrics .. to stitching applique elements. The class even covers easy options for finishing your small project without adding a traditional binding--no domestic machine sewing! Includes everything you need ... videos, patterns, and materials (except batting).
Class Kit Includes:
- Videos on thumb drive
- Backing Print Fabric (22 in square)
- Top Off-White Fabric (19 inch square)
- Top Print Fabric (18 inch square and ten 4x40 inch strips)
- Heat n’ Bond Lite (8x20 inches)
- ‘Binding’ Fabric (four 16 inch squares)
- AP Holly Statler pattern set